Tuesday, April 8, 2014

It Socks to be you.

My friends and I went to the city rummage some shops at Spencer Shopping Centre. Then I stopped by Roger David and stumbled upon these amazing finds! Skull and aztec printed socks! Just right on time for the cold season. I have been wanting to own these pieces but they’re too pricey and finally got hold of them at a very reasonable price. They were on sale at 15 bucks for 6 pairs. What a steal right?


Really happy that I found these!


Perfect accessory for this fall and winter. This can be styled by rolling up your skinny jeans or your chinos plus going for a pair of boots or an oxford shoes.


Can’t wait to rock them with my outfits!

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Anything Under Kenny