Friday, April 12, 2013

Pretty Little White Lies





It’s so hard for me to think of a title for this post. White lies? Well, I tried to use this during this day to cover up a major plastic sabotage! Haha. I know it’s kind of rude to do that but it’s not like it will hurt anyone. In this case, it is a real white lie but still a lie. :)

Now about the look:

This white denim jean top is surprisingly soft, smooth and comfortable. It’s THRIFTED!! I think I bought this for about 50 pesos only. I got lots of good comments with this top. I am so happy. I paired it with my also thrifted and DIY-ed denim shorts. It was originally a pant but I had an idea that I will chop it off and turn it into a short. I just frayed and distressed the denim to have like a worn out look. My ever comfy Toms shoes sealed the deal here. A relaxed summer casual ensemble!

♛ AUK ♛

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Anything Under Kenny