Saturday, December 29, 2012

Kenny Day



Though my birthday has just passed by, I am declaring a day dedicated to myself for a tedious stressful job I managed to pull off this whole month. A fully booked holiday was the nicest present but I have to say it really got my body in full swing. Almost no time for rest so I thought of reaping some rewards for myself, some retail therapy! Yes, that’s the way it should be done.

I wore this thrifted casual cotton shirt that I paired with my Uniqlo moss green pants. I decided to accentuate it with a thin belt which is one of my favourite style weapons this year. For the bottoms, I went with my ever comfortable TOMS shoes which sort of gave the whole ensemble a pretty laid back look.

Hype this look on  lookbook.nu/knyfortaleza!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Anything Under Kenny