Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Aim High, Fly High





Now about the look that I wore for the reunion. I really just want to wear a sleeveless top because it really is hot but I went to just layering it with a military shirt to cover up the skin. Haha. The thrifted Lee Jeans stretch pants is super tight on me but the Folded and Hung Military shirt kind of  balanced the whole look. I decided to pair this with my newly acquired Oxygen Gladiators.

The look is retro inspired from the Ermenegildo Zegna Aviator Specs to the military vibe. So for the accessorising part, I went with my also newly obtained sexy vintage Casio DB-360 gold watch and a gold chained bracelet. I purchased the Gold Casio watch from Alboe Fashion, an online store at a very competitive price. Gold is starting to go mainstream again.








Hype this look on my lookbook account. Click this link lookbook.nu/knyfortaleza! :)

What can you say about this ensemble?

Let me know what you guys think. Comment!

KENNY

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Anything Under Kenny