Wednesday, August 29, 2012

It’s Free Day Sunday!

We went to our Granny’s birthday celebration with Mom and Sis. It was a hot day so I decided to go with just a shirt and pair of shorts. But when I tried layering it with my thrifted Joop! white jean shirt, my Mom immediately saw it and said "Don’t remove it and it looks good on you.” Okay, I know Mom but it’s too humid outside. Having said that I still went with the layering. Mothers know best as they say. The layering was effortless without adding too much to it.






Photo credits: Kim Fortaleza, my sister

What I wore: Tshirt from AMBLVD, shorts from American Eagle, Joop! Jean shirt, Shoes from SM department Store, Vintage accessories, MFG Bag

Hype this on http://lookbook.nu/knyfortaleza

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Anything Under Kenny