Friday, July 27, 2012

The Duty



I took this photo before I went to work yesterday. When I arrived at the hospital, the shift is smooth sailing until a code was called. Apparently, a patient was having seizures and that started the chaos. So I’m contemplating if it is a bad omen to take pictures before the shift, uhm that’s according to my colleague, Ms. A(The hottest Mom in town) haha. And yes, no more photo session today!

Hoping that tonight will be a blast. No toxic, please? Really excited to go on duty tonight.

Have a great weekend guys. See you around!



4 comments:

  1. cute cute mo naman!!!!! yummy.... nyarap.. wow chi-en.. dapat english?

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahaha at hottest mom in town ang bansag...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Anything Under Kenny